Monday, August 29, 2011

Jake Shows Trademark Happiness to be Associating with Fans

I feel like, in this picture, we're getting a glimpse of what Jake is going to look like when he's old.  (And when he is old, he will look no less thrilled to be in the company of fans than when he was young.)

25 comments:

S4M985,  August 29, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Yes, you are spot on.

Man hes a grump. I feel sorry for this girl, he could have at least pretended to smile

Call Me Mo August 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I'm surpised I got a semi-grin. He looks all haggard.

In other news, the blog needs more Becky. How are we supposed to stalk YOU if you don't provide any information? ;]

coffeecat August 29, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Yeah. Alexander Skarsgard. That's all I'm saying.

S4M985,  August 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM

CALL
ME
MO
IS THAT YOU?????!!!!!!!!

Prophecy Girl August 29, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Sam, I think Call Me Mo was talking about her picture with Jake, where he was - uncharacteristically - almost looking half-way like he was maybe going to grin...or maybe not...but at least it didn't look like he wanted to run as quickly in the opposite direction as possible!!

As has been likely painfully obvious, updating this blog has not been happening nearly as often lately. And God knows I never have to be told twice to talk more about myself. Mo, you may have just tapped into what's been missing from my inspiration...

CC, I really wish Alex would take the time to study Jake in this picture and see how it's done. He's just never going to get anywhere in Hollywood with all this "being nice to his fans" crap. Poor guy.

Anonymous,  August 30, 2011 at 11:03 AM

looks tired, atleast hes kinda smiling...

Solis,  August 30, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Jesus, whats he thinking? getting raped or something?

My wish to meet him is getting smaller, after that pic.

@ call me mo, I´m sorry. Obviously he didn´t realize how cute you are.

Anonymous,  August 30, 2011 at 2:29 PM

That is not a fan pic, she is one of the cast members of EOW, Nellie Castillo

Prophecy Girl August 30, 2011 at 5:08 PM

^^^ Ah, thank you for that. I just grabbed it from the "fan pictures" section on IHJ and assumed it was a fan!

(But considering it's a coworker, that makes it even more weird that he looks annoyed to be having his picture taken.) (Also, this is such a weird picture to be all over the internet!)

S4M985,  August 30, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Ah ok that makes sense. Have I seen call me
Mo's pic?? Do we have a link? I don't remember but Ive been all over the shop lately...

I sometimes wish Jake was like Bieber in the fan department. Sash, I understand what your saying- when I was in NY I wad lookin everywhere for him
But at the same time shit scared I would find him and get rejected for a photo... Maybe is best to just dream about it!!

S4M985,  August 30, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Sorry I got that wrong Solis not Sasha!! Told ya I wad all over the shop!!

Prophecy Girl August 30, 2011 at 6:53 PM

HAHA!! Sam, totally understood (seriously, I can't even believe you're commenting right now!!).

Mo's account is HERE and you have to scroll down a bit, but, indeed, Jake is looking pretty happy. In all my years of blogging, Mo *still* wins the prize for fan encounters, both for ingenuity and the almost-grin. Mo, we bow down to you...

Anonymous,  August 31, 2011 at 10:40 AM

LOL Sam, I'm so tired I even thought for a moment you talked to me - and then I was thinking: When the heck did I comment here and scrolled up............ I should have just read on x) #stupidblonde

And what is wrong with at least a little grinny-smile when taking pictures .... geeeeez

Sasha, yep - the real Sasha xD

Call Me Mo August 31, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Ha ha. She's a cast member? He looks like he wants to punch her. Although, if she did ask for a picture with him, wouldn't that still essentially be a "fan photo"?

It's so weird how my "Jake encounter" was only just over a year a go. After the excitment wore off, I realized how mediocre it really was. In the heat of the moment, I was so naïve.

solis,  August 31, 2011 at 12:36 PM

She is a coworker?

That IS weird. Whats wrong with him???
I really would like to ask him that once.

@Prophecy Girl, thank you so much for still being here. Still blogging, while your motivation´s getting down.
We all need you and your spicy comments.

Anonymous,  August 31, 2011 at 2:11 PM

For the record, Michael Pena's shot with her was even worse. So in comparison, Jake looks like the friendly one.

S4M985,  August 31, 2011 at 4:37 PM

SNICKERS! that's all you had to say!! And you must have changed your 'name'?? Lol

Thanks for excusing me Becky!!

Prophecy Girl September 1, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Thank you, Solis!! :)

Mo, it *is* crazy to think that it was just over a year ago! Thinking back on what I was writing on this blog back then, I'm amazed at how I deluded myself into acting less snarky and more like a "real" fan. Prince of Persia did weird things to all of us...

co wendy January 1, 2015 at 4:47 AM

F1 Japanese Grand Prix at the French Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags driver suffered serious head injuries ugg australia Jules - Bianchi already breathing on his own, but he did not recover ugg pas cher consciousness. Yesterday, the Bianchi family released Discount Louis Vuitton the above message."The difficulty of this year will soon be over, and we would like to take this opportunity to update the Cheap LV Handbags injury situation Jules again, telling those who care about his Christian Louboutin Bois Dore fans," Bianchi's family wrote in a statement."Last month, we are very pleased that we Bags Louis Vuitton are able to Jules back discount christian louboutin home in ugg soldes France, cheap jordans so that friends and family around him christian louboutin shoes to continue his recovery, which he is very important for us also.""Jules neurological status did not change, he was unconscious, but has been able to breathe without ugg boots the help of an external device, we have christian louboutin remise 50% taken many measures to help him recover properly. We wholesale jordan shoes know he will, medical professionals have begun According to the plan to help him, but the process is very hard. ""When we uggs on sale look back on the event discount nike jordans happened in the past few months, we would like once again to cheap christian louboutin the outside world for the Discount LV Handbags care of ugg our son thanked this matter to our families brought christian louboutin great challenges, but we know Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue that there are so many people in uggs outlet the world around Christian Louboutin Daffodile to help us through. We also want to thank our family during this time to bring cheap nike jordan shoes support for the media, for which we are very grateful.