Sunday, June 27, 2010

Name That Emotion!

I'm going with "horror over having to choose another team to cheer for now that both the U.S. and England are out of the World Cup." :(

(This entire photo set is quite the treasure trove of emotional turmoil.)

10 comments:

coffeecat June 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

He is sort of chewing on his lip - looks like terror. Or then again, maybe he is stunned by a screaming scrum of girls running straight for him.

Leslie June 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

"You want me to . . what?!?!?"

Nothing Really Matters June 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM

A rabbit catch in the headlights! Ever that or he's just seen a golden pussy walk into the room and remembered what a good time he had! See the whole lip thing!

KD,  June 27, 2010 at 3:06 PM

"Is that chocolate ice cream? Mmmm, chocolate. I could have some of that right now."

OR

"Oh god, is it the lighting or is that person happy to see me?!"

gyllenhaalisgr8 June 27, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Damn those ostrich flashbacks!

Prophecy Girl June 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM

HAHAHA! I should do more of these, because you guys are cracking me up. :D

D June 27, 2010 at 6:38 PM

"What kind of question is that?!" emotion since he seems to be in a press conference or something.

Prophecy Girl June 28, 2010 at 8:33 AM

I don't know what the hell was going on at that press conference, but in every other picture he seems to have some sort of weird expression on his face! I know I can more mileage from these than I have already... ;)

Call Me Mo June 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM

I would say that's a "Did I leave the oven on?" face.

co wendy January 1, 2015 at 4:53 AM

F1 Japanese Grand Prix at the French Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags driver suffered serious head injuries ugg australia Jules - Bianchi already breathing on his own, but he did not recover ugg pas cher consciousness. Yesterday, the Bianchi family released Discount Louis Vuitton the above message."The difficulty of this year will soon be over, and we would like to take this opportunity to update the Cheap LV Handbags injury situation Jules again, telling those who care about his Christian Louboutin Bois Dore fans," Bianchi's family wrote in a statement."Last month, we are very pleased that we Bags Louis Vuitton are able to Jules back discount christian louboutin home in ugg soldes France, cheap jordans so that friends and family around him christian louboutin shoes to continue his recovery, which he is very important for us also.""Jules neurological status did not change, he was unconscious, but has been able to breathe without ugg boots the help of an external device, we have christian louboutin remise 50% taken many measures to help him recover properly. We wholesale jordan shoes know he will, medical professionals have begun According to the plan to help him, but the process is very hard. ""When we uggs on sale look back on the event discount nike jordans happened in the past few months, we would like once again to cheap christian louboutin the outside world for the Discount LV Handbags care of ugg our son thanked this matter to our families brought christian louboutin great challenges, but we know Air Jordan 11 Gamma Blue that there are so many people in uggs outlet the world around Christian Louboutin Daffodile to help us through. We also want to thank our family during this time to bring cheap nike jordan shoes support for the media, for which we are very grateful.